Transformers: The Last Knight is a 2017 American science fiction action film directed by Michael Bay.
Paramount Pictures on Thursday, June 08, 2017 released the trailer:
Transformers: The Last Knight - New International Trailer - Paramount Pictures.
In 484 AD, King Arthur and his knights fight a losing battle against the Saxons. Elsewhere, Merlin approaches the Knights of Iacon, a group of Transformers hiding on Earth, to help win the war. They hand him an alien staff, before transforming together into Dragonstorm and turn the tide of the battle, but warn Merlin that a great evil will come for the staff.
- Mark Wahlberg
- Cade Yeager, a single father and inventor
- Josh Duhamel
- Stanley Tucci
- Merlin, King Arthur's wizard and Viviane's ancestor
- Anthony Hopkins
- Sir Edmund Burton, 12th Earl of Folgan, an astronomer and historian
- Laura Haddock
- Viviane Wembly, a Professor of English Literature at the University of Oxford and a polo player
- Isabela Moner
- Izabella, a street-wise tomboy
- Jerrod Carmichael
- Jimmy, a young man from South Dakota
- Santiago Cabrera
- Santos, a former Delta Force operative and commander of the TRF
- John Turturro
- Seymour Simmons, a former government agent with Sector Seven and NEST turned successful writer
- Glenn Morshower
- General Morshower, the director of NEST in Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon
- Liam Garrigan
- King Arthur, the legendary knight
- Peter Cullen
- Optimus Prime / Nemesis Prime, the leader of the Autobots
- Gemma Chan
- Quintessa, a Cybertronian Sorceress, the "Prime of Life," the "true" leader of the Decepticons and the creator of Cybertronians
- Frank Welker
- Megatron, the leader of the Decepticons
- Erik Aadahl
- Bumblebee, an Autobot scout and Optimus Prime's second-in-command
- Jim Carter
- Cogman, a polite sociopathic, human-sized robot
- Omar Sy
- Hot Rod, an Autobot
- Ken Watanabe
- Drift, a Samurai-motif Autobot tactician and former Decepticon
- John Goodman
- Hound, a trigger-happy Autobot commando and field medic
- John DiMaggio voices:
- Reno Wilson voices:
- Jess Harnell
- Barricade, a Decepticon scout
- Tom Kenny
- Wheelie, a former Decepticon turned Autobot
- Steve Buscemi
- Daytrader, an Autobot scavenger
- Steven Barr
- Topspin, an Autobot Wrecker
- Mark Ryan voices:
- Various uncredited actors voice:
Principal photography began on May 25, 2016, in Havana, Cuba, with a few scenes shot by a "small team".
The film Transformers: The Last Knight was scheduled to be released by Paramount Pictures on June 18, 2017, on June 21, 2017, on June 22, 2017, on June 23, 2017 and on June 24, 2017.
The duration of the film is 154 minutes. With a budget of $260 million, the film grossed over $605.4 million.
The film had received a "PG-13" rating.
Transformers: The Last Knight got low rating from critics. The audience dislikes the film either. Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "B+" on a scale ranging from A+ to F.
Official website: transformersmovie.com
Google: #TransformersTheLastKnight, #Transformers
Wikipedia: Transformers: The Last Knight